The student list module is used to keep all class wise records of each and every student of the institute. Here all the students are also listed which are selected through the registration for a specific batch. Student list of each class is usually accessible by using a filter for a specific requirement like Student Group, batch, Name of the student and Date of Admission between, etc. This feature can be accessed under the student module.
Permission: This module contains one permission.
List Student list
Anyone with this permission can list all the student list
To assign or change permission, visit <your_url>/configuration/permission
Below is the screenshot of the student list module listing student list details. This module is saved information in terms of Adm No, First Name, Last Name, Father's Name, Date of Admission, Contact Number, Course, and Batch.
In the top right side, there are options to:
- Add a new student - This will jump on the registration feature of the student module. Here you can open a form to add student details and assign him a batch.
- Filter - This allows you to filter with First Name, Last Name, Father's Name, Date range of Admission, Contact Number, Course and Batch, Student Group, etc.
- Column- This allows you to select a column for visualization for specific information of students.
- Sort By - This allows you to sort the record in ascending or descending order by supported columns
- More Option - This allows you to take a print out of student lists or to download a list of students in the form of pdf or excel
In the bottom left, there is an option to navigate to the next and previous pages. In the bottom right, there is an option to set pagination i.e. number of records per page.
In every row, there are options to allocate student lists to allocate each subject with their respective session. The student list of each batch can be edited and deleted as well as you to take a print out of student lists or to download as pdf.
There is no such feature for deleting students. This is intentional, once student is added to the application, it cannot be deleted anymore. There are a lot of records linked with the student records, deleting student may affect their relational data. The application behaves like a paper/register where once written it cannot be erased.
But you can always terminate an student by navigating to "Termination" and put the date. Once terminated, the student will not be able to log in.
If you face any issue, please raise a ticket at our support portal.