The Employee Leave module is used to apply leaves for employees of a department. This feature can be accessed under the Employee module. To begin working with leave module, you need to first go to Configuration -> Module Configuration -> Employee Configuration-> Leave Type. Here you can add leave type, then you may now be able to assign and apply it for employees of a department.
Permission: This module contains four permissions.
Manage Leave Allocation
Anyone with this permission can manage leave allocation
Anyone with this permission can request for leave
Request Leave For Other Employee
Anyone with this permission can mark request leave for other employees
Take Action On Leave Request
Anyone with this permission can take action on leave request
To assign or change permission, visit <your_url>/configuration/permission
Under the leave section of the employee module, there are two features:
- Leave Allocation: For allocating leave types for an employee
- Leave Request: To apply leaves for an employee
Below is the screenshot of leave allocation.
If you want to apply leave for yourself or other employees, first you should allocate leaves for an employee.
In the top right side, there are options to:
- Request leave - This will open a form to apply for a leave.
- Filter - This allows you to filter the visible information.
- Sort By - This allows you to sort the record in ascending or descending order by supported columns
- More Option - This allows you to take a print out of applied leaves or to download a list of applied leaves.
In every row, there are options to view applied leaves.
In the bottom left, there is an option to navigate to the next and previous pages. In the bottom right, there is an option to set pagination i.e. number of records per page.
Above is the screenshot of form to apply leave, where you need to enter the desired information of an employee or yourself. Once you complete all the details, you can click on the save button to save the leave information.
If you face any issue, please raise a ticket at our support portal.