InstiKit is armed with one of the easiest and most advanced student Exam Scheduling process. Exam can be schedule by navigating to the left panel of the dashboard to Exam->Exam Schedule. Once, you have created exam then you can schedule them date wise for a batch. After scheduling the exam for a batch, you an reorder them on the bases of exam terms/semester/subjects.
Permission : This module contains four permissions.
|List Exam Schedule||Anyone with this permission can list all the Exam Schedule|
|Create Exam Schedule||Anyone with this permission can create an Exam Schedule|
|Edit Exam Schedule||Anyone with this permission can edit Exam Schedule|
|Delete Exam Schedule||Anyone with this permission can delete Exam Schedule|
To assign or change permission, visit <your_url>/configuration/permission.
In the top right side, there are options to:
• Schedule Exam - This will open a form to add New Exam Schedule for exam term or without exam term.
• Filter - This allows you to filter as per the available options.
• Hide Details – This option allows you to hide details of Scheduled Exam
• Sort By - This allows you to sort the record in ascending or descending order by supported columns.
• More Option - This allows you to go exam section, and take print out or to download list of exams schedule
In the bottom left, there is option to navigate to next and previous pages. In the bottom right, there is option to set pagination i.e. number of records per page.
In every row, there are options to print Admit card of a batch, edit Exam Schedule details & delete Exam Schedule.
Above is the screenshot of form to create Exam Schedule, where you need to enter desired details. Once you complete all the details, you can click on save button to store the Exam Schedule.
If you face any issue, please raise a ticket at our support portal.